"Managing Change During Turbulent Times' was very timely
for our clients who are experiencing a career transition. They particularly
enjoyed the interactive methods you shared to keep themselves focused
on moving forward. The laughter exercise was a helpful reminder to maintain
balance when under stress. Thank you for a job well done."
Diane Olsen, Senior HR Manager, Global Career Transition Services,
Cisco, Inc., San Jose, CA
"Paula reminds women (and men) that feelings of anger and frustration
are important signs something's not working. Included in Women Taking
Charge: 5 Steps To Succeed In Life And Work is a clearly written
process for dealing with anger and, even better, effective ways to take
the emotions of anger at work and create an improved situation."
Mary Lautner, Program Manager, Sun Microsystems, Palo Alto, CA
"My managers came away from your Workplace Violence Prevention Seminar
with valuable information. Your interactive, easily understood style
helped them learn ways to minimize stress and be alert to behaviors that
could signal potential violence. Good job!"
Kimberly Banks, Director of Human Resources, Sheraton/Westin Hotels,
Palo Alto, CA
"Paula's work is guaranteed to help anyone feel more upbeat. Her positive
attitude and humor inspire others to take positive action."
Kathy Shea, Ph.D., CEO, International Associates for Marketing, Inc.,
"Wonderful! Your 'Managing Change During Turbulent Times' keynote speech
was wonderful and helped with team building. You presented important messages
in easily understood words and we could relate to the scenarios you shared.
You are a great role model for having a positive work attitude."
Geri Carter, Business Loan Department, San Mateo Credit Union, San
"Your program touched upon the important issues people in business constantly
face. You helped me get back on course by reminding me of the importance
of my Self Care program. Work and home are going great as a result."
Gayle Hayes, Director of Solutions, Management i2, Cupertino, CA
"Women Taking Charge: 5 Steps To Succeed In Life And Work
is a useful tool for people going through transitions and reevaluating
their personal and professional goals. I believe this would be a valuable
self-help methodology for sorting out priorities and determining how to
Deborah Dagit, Director of Diversity, Silicon Graphics, Inc., Mountain
"Paula Leslie is an accomplished professional who has experienced what
she writes about. Women Taking Charge: 5 Steps To Succeed In Life
And Work has the necessary information, nicely presented, that
will enable women to handle anger issues in the workplace. We men could
also benefit from this information."
Sid Wilkins, Ph.D.Anger Violence, Workplace Consultant, Chairman -
Wilkins and Wilkins International, Inc.
"I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your speech at our quarterly
staff meeting. "Staying Sane During Turbulent Times" was a great presentation
and has proven extremely helpful during these challenging times. The tips
you presented help us stay calm and upbeat when dealing with clients and
other team members."
Don Riccardi, General Manager Santa Clara Convention Center
- Association of Alumni Women, Monterey/Carmel, CA
- AOL/Sun/Time Warner, Mountain View, CA
- Cisco Systems, Inc., San Jose, CA
- Financial Engineers, New York City, NY
- Foothill College, Los Altos Hills, CA
- Green Valley, San Francisco, CA
- Hartman Studios, San Francisco, CA
- International Associates for Marketing, Inc., Miami, FL
- Lockheed Martin Missiles and Space Operations, Sunnyvale, CA
- Matheson Electronics, San Jose, CA
- Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce, Palo Alto, CA
- Pathways Home Health and Continuous Care (Mid Peninsula Continuous
Care Services), Mountain View, CA
- San Jose Unified School District, San Jose, CA
- San Mateo Credit Union, Redwood City, CA
- Sandcraft, Inc., Santa Clara, CA
- Santa Clara Convention Center
- Sequoia Hospital, Redwood City, CA
- Sheraton/Westin Hotels, Palo Alto and Laguna Beach, CA
- Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA
- United Airlines, Chicago, IL
- Women in Travel, San Jose, CA
Please contact us at Paula@ELStrategies.com or 650 324-2512 for information on speaking, consultations, or the book Women Taking Charge.